- Over in the UK, doctors can prescribe library books as medicine. Libraries will stock the prescribed books for check out.
- For those following the Terry Deary kerfluffle, here is a good response from Marc Morris. Julia Donaldson also speaks up.
- Amazon gives every state its own love story for Valentine’s Day.
- G-rated moments of swoon from childhood classics (but no Nancy Drew? I remember swooning over her kiss with Frank Hardy.)
- And librarians shush for a reason: 9 Very Specific Rules from Real Libraries.